- The 22nd Edition of the Totally Money Blog Carnival went live over at My Personal Finance Journey and it included my post A Trip to Michael's. As always, we are thrilled to be included in this weeks carnival so go over there and check out some awesome posts!
Now for a little Monday Link Love:
- The Thousandaire brought up an interesting debate about how far some people would go to get college cheaper... They even have site to help you?!?!?!!?!?And this is just a fantastic video from Kevin. It's on his website as well, but I linked his You Tube page so you don't have to search for it.
- One of my new favorite blogs, Afford Anything had 2 awesome posts that I discovered this week Investing in a home (man I wish I had her hubbys mad assessment skills!!!) and A Tree fell on our house last night....
- Bank of America got foreclosed upon... This is just fantastic justice for anyone who is having to deal with them. I'm hoping that once my fiance has a stable job we will be able to pay down our mortgage to refi somewhere else because I dislike BOFA and I hate paying them my interest each month.
- I just have to give props to this post from Retire By 40 . They are taking the time to "test run" early retirement for 3 months by attempting to live on one income with a newborn baby. I love how they are using this time to test run... Just awesome
- and finally, Prairie Ecothrifter gave us a post about being slow and steady so you don't set yourself up for failure.
Top Referring Sites for the week: