Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ortho hell again...

I went into the ortho office to have my braces removed and my retainer attached. Now if you remember back to Between Dog sitting and planning Vegas... and dental issues or even further, to Invisiline and Braces or even further to Over 2 years ago i started invisiline... then you know i've had plenty of issues with their office.

Well yesterday they tried to charge me $600 for a retainer... I ended up leaving without having to pay but they made me feel so guilty, like I was lying to them and playing games with them...

I'm supposed to schedule my free whitening... but i'm not going to. I don't want to have anything to do with that office again. If I have any further ortho needs i'll be going to my dentist that I LOVE. Plus, my teeth actually look really white with the braces finally off and polished.

No comments:

Post a Comment