Saturday, July 10, 2010

Invisiline and braces

I was supposed to go in to my ortho apointment on Friday to get braces and "discuss" my partial refund...

Well they called me to reschedule my apointment for next friday... then called me and told me they changed it to Tuesday at 3:00... then I had to call and tell them I had a different dental apointment on Tuesday that I had already cancelled once for their company...

so now i'm not going in till the 30th of the month...

I should have to wear the braced for 3-4 months they say. (I just want to get it over with.)

=(

If i end up getting any money back from them (I definently won't have to pay for the braces ---a $750 cost--- but if they would have done braces from day one i would have been done 2 years ago and saved over HALF the cost...

No comments:

Post a Comment