Saturday, July 10, 2010

Puppy Sitting and Extra $$$

I'm House and puppy sitting for a week and getting paid $160.00 for it. (I'm also house sitting in AUG again for a week.)

Plus, I'll be getting a larger paycheck next friday from the holiday weekend.

So when I was out hanging out with my friend Amy... we hit this cute little shop in the mall...

and i saw this dress on a display... and I hate how display clothes never fit you the way they did on the display... but I decided to try it on anyway... and OH MY!!! IT FIT PERFECTLY...

So I bought it, the belt that went with it, and 2 pairs of shoes (my old wedges broke so I was replacing them.)

The total was $107.58 (wayyyy more then i normally would have spent on an outfit) but i've been looking for a dress like this for YEARS.... and it will still fit if i loose those 20 lbs... but if not I have one thing that i absolutely look fabulous in.... and I loved how it was a medium....

The rest of my extra $$$ is going to get my car serviced, and to save up for that ticket I got last week...

No comments:

Post a Comment