Friday, June 25, 2010

Over 2 years ago i started invisiline

and sadly i'm still not done. I was promised things at my initial consultation and was not briefed the way I should have been briefed to put a long story short (frankly i've whinned enough in the past 2 weeks on this blog for another long sob story).

Half way through my first attempt of Invisiline (i'm on number 3) the idea of putting brackets on my upper teeth came up... and after a "discussion" where their misinformation became apparent, it was agreed and marked in my file that if we had to go with brackets at any point part of my money would be refunded to me because I was "assured" I was an Invisiline candidate.

I'm on my last "retainer/tray/aliner" thing... and i mentioned the stubborn tooth, how we thought i might need brackets at one point (and didn't mention the refund part)... so my dentist will be taking xrays in 2 weeks to see how long my routs are and if brackets are the best way to go.

If brackets are needed (once its admitted) i'll have her bring my file to discuss my refund because I've already been told the brackets will not cost me anything "since i've been a client so long."

Frankly, they should have been honest and told me I should have went with braces from day one... i would have saved half the expenses and half the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment