Friday, June 25, 2010

since my house is covered in cement dust

I thought I'd be productive... and do some forced purging/cleaning.

Its amazing how things you weren't willing to part with before are suddenly a lot easier to get rid of when you have to clean them and everything in your house... most of which by hand... and were talking everything!

Things I didn't use in the kitchen and just kept because it was part of a "set" were tossed out. Things i didn't use anymore like old Tupperware that i had replaced at Christmas but just kept because i had the room... and you "just never know."

I shredded bags and bags of stuff that I was just too lazy to deal with (because I was stuck in my bedroom for 2 days straight)... and I started to organize a few things.

Since Ive been really busy this past week I haven't made it to the grocery store and i've been eating my way through my pantry (my food tastes have definitely changed in post boyfriend world... and I think a good pantry challenge is in order to clean it out... well see whats left when I finally find the time to go grocery shopping.)

No comments:

Post a Comment