Saturday, July 31, 2010

Between dog sitting and planning Vegas... and dental issues

I've been AWOL. More updates to follow in August once I get back from the trip... and the NO SPEND MONTH BEGINS!!!!!!!! (Expect lots of updates because its been so long since i've done one.)

I got my Ticket in the mail: $220.00 (not as bad as I thought). Hopefully I can knock that out in August, and save some $$$$ for the emergency fund.

I'll be contacting Wells Fargo to see if my "statement" credit has been processed yet from THE TILE COMPANY when I get back... so i can mail that letter and get my cash sooner.

Vegas should be interesting and fun so i'm looking forward to it a bit now that I leave later today. =)

Invisiline update... I'm sitting with braces on right now and i remember why i did invisiline... As for my "credit" they upgraded my braces to the clear ones and they aren't making me pay for my final retainers because they can't amend a transaction that's 4ish years old. So i'll be taking that $600.00 I have saved up for Invisiline and dropping it in my emergency fund... (the braces would have cost me $1,000-- and they are going to try and fix my bite while they are at it... so they may remove the bottom retainer and place some brackets down there too...) I just want it over and quickly over! I hate going into that office and no one remembers why i'm there... the "Assistant" thought I was getting my final retainer.... ***rolls eyes***

401-a
Is now Discontinued. No additional employer contributions

No comments:

Post a Comment