What did we buy?
We decided to stock up on some food... and easy to prepare/already prepped items to make transitioning from a family of 2 to a family of 3 easier come meal time... and a ton of disposable plates, cups, etc so we won't have to do dishes for a while with the new baby.
- $114.16 on food and groceries...
- Organic Natures Path Granola, 2 boxes of frozen chicken sandwiches, Fiber one granola bars, 1 box of frozen tilapia, organic ground beef, 2 jars of natural raspberry spread/Jam, 2 pack of chunky peanut butter, 2 pack of cooked chicken breast strips, double box of honeynut chex cereal, bananas, sharp cheddar block and a thing of California rolls for hubby's lunch that day.
- $11.99 on OTC allergy pills
- $169.13 on paper goods and once a year items.
- Kitchen sponges, disposable cutlery, disposable bowls, 2 boxes of the gallon freezer sized zip-locks (8 total), 1 box of the quart sized freezer zip-locks (4 total), red solo cups, TP, Venus razors, deodorant 6 pack, disposable plates.
But that's not how we filled two Costco carts. We spent $287.16 of SCB profit share check getting the following:
- 6 pack of canned air for computer cleaning: $19.10
- Exrgen Temporal thermometer: $32.07
- New office chair: $86.39
- New Camera and Memory Card: $151.16