The hubby and I ended our week puppy sitting and came home with an extra $90 for our last minuet efforts which will help with paying my car registration dues and a little shopping we did since we had a
0% off kohls coupon that could be paired with a $10 off $25 that we got in the mail. (and don't worry, we bought necessities with it).
I finally got my HUGE awaiting paycheck with about 12 hours of overtime on it-- but this cash won't make it to our slush fund. In an effort to make my marathon fundraising goal, the hubby and I started to match a few donations to help motivate people and the money came pouring in. In about 3 days I went from $1,300 to $2,500.00-- No Joke- I work with AWESOME PEOPLE. So the $265 that was on it will be going to Child Share :)
SCB is doing better on the health side as well and I think being home will do him some good and help straighten him out.
We had some really random good weather and I spent my first 2 days off in a row relaxing. I forgot what its like to not work 6 days a week. Finally got a full day of church in and noticed how much I really missed it.
- DMV: $118.00
- Ralphs: $9.68
- Gasoline: $63.68
- Prescriptions: $20.00
- Electricity: $39.58
- Child share: $265.00 (Giving)
- Kohl's: $55.48
- McDonalds- $15.77 Belated date outing
- Costco: $36.38
- Fresh & Easy: $23.88
We have a few things we need to work on outside of our money goals before we can start attacking these with gusto.
- 2012 Roth IRA SCG: $443.60 / $5,000.00 (8.87%)
- Emergency Fund: $11,651.64 / $12,500.00 (93.21%)
- Paying Extra on the House: $0 / $1,301.28 (2 additional mortgage payments).
- $1,000.00 Car Fund: $26.31 / $1,000.00 (2.63%)
- 2nd Roth IRA: 15% $0 / ? We're just aiming to put 15% of what SCB earns in this account.