Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Freebies =)

On Last Friday, my hubby and I went down to Victoria Secret and picked out a free pair of panties :) They mailed us a coupon and we didn't need to purchase anything so we swung by before we headed out for our date night.

And it looks like we will be going again later this month because we got yet another coupon in the mail for another pair... which is perfectly fine with me because I basically buy all of my stuff there anyway :)

I also got my free $25 gift card to Target from Offermatic so we ended up picking up some household things that I hate buying (like dishwasher soap, razors, ibuprofen, paper towels, and a shovel and bucket for our next beach adventure).

Woot for Freebies :)

(oh and if you click on my link for Offermatic and sign up, you can get a rebate of $5 off your next purchase to Target, I-Tunes, Amazon, Shell, or Nordstroms... and i'll get 200 bonus points towards my next free gift card.)

2 comments:

  1. I signed up today using your link! I really enjoy your blog. I just started my very own today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle. (And i'll check out your blog... I always like finding new ones ) :)

    ReplyDelete