Saturday, July 2, 2011

my mortgage is being sold again...

I got a notice from BOFA again in the mail so i opened it to make sure nothing funny was going on with my mortgage, specially since I called a company about re-financing the other day...

I don't think I mentioned the first time my loan was "sold." BAC Home Loans Servicing LP got my mortgage within a month or so of me making my first payment... but apparently that's normal because banks want to mortgage off their books so they can continue to make loans...

But now its being sold again to "Bank of America, N.A." Anyone else getting notices or know why they are making a change after they already sold the loan?

I also got another notice about that same FHA refinancing plan that I "qualify" for... either way it looks like someone doesn't want my mortgage...

1 comment:

  1. BAC Home Loans sold my mortgage to Fannie Mae shortly after I got my loan, but BAC Home Loans still serviced it. The servicer changed from BAC to Bank of America in early July...probably when yours did. I'm assuming that BofA simply closed down whatever BAC was.

    ReplyDelete