Sunday, May 15, 2011

Five for Friday Round 3

I may be a day late... but i'm not a dollar short to participate in J$'s 5 for Friday Favorite Things Edition over at Budget's are Sexy

1) What’s your favorite credit card?

HSBC's Household Credit Card... 2 % cash back on everything!!!!! I get $25 checks in the mail... Cash is King!

2) What’s your favorite financial book?

Actually, I've yet to read one so I don't have a favorite.

3) What’s your all-time favorite financial company?

Tricky... hmmmm Disney, I'm a little kiddo on the inside.

4) What’s your favorite financial tool? (could be software, investment vehicles, or anything you consider a “tool” really)

Excell and my $5 flash drive. I'd die without them.

5) And lastly, what’s your favorite coin? ;)

I like the golden dollar... I love randomly getting them when I use cash some place... Fan-tastic! and its great when I empty the change drawer and find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment