Saturday, August 7, 2010

Home Owners Insurance Policy

I got the bill in the mail for my homeowners insurance policy... But I never made changes or amendments to it from when I renovated the property... So i'm going to need to upgrade it on Monday when I chat with them on the phone.

I also recieved a quote from another insurance company so i'll compare the rates between the two, and if the State Farm is higher than the FARMERS, i'll see if they will match the coverage and price because I like State Farm and I know they can offer some deals and such because they are individual owned...

***crosses fingers and hopes its not too expensive!***

Any thoughts on what kind of coverage I need?

This is what I currently have:

Building Property: $7,500.00
Personal Property: $25,000.00
Loss of use: Actual Loss Sustained
Loss Assessment: $1,000.00

Deducitible: $500.00

Personal Liability $300,000.00
Damage to property of others $500.00
Medical payments to others (each person) $1,000.00

No comments:

Post a Comment