Saturday, August 7, 2010

Car shouldn't cost me a dime | Tile update

Apparently the newer broken part is also covered under the pretty warranty I bought when I got the car... so glad the lady made me buy it.

BUT because i've been making claims on my policy (and as a result they have been replacing things that weren't broken), the policy company are sending a rep out to meet with the guys fixing my car to verify the part is broken and will fix the problem first, so they are giving me a free rental car for the 2-3 days they will keep my car to fix the locking mechanism. So My car will get dropped off on Monday morning... and then i'll be house sitting for a week in the mcmansion again.

If all goes well, it looks like my emergency fund should do some lovely growing this month after all!

I finally got the statement credit on my account from my tile fiasco... (and guess what grout is chipping again... ya, mine!)...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you lucked out on that! Great you didn't have to pay.

    ReplyDelete