Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back from Vegas

I'm back from a weekend in Vegas and I didn't go broke. In fact, on everything I spent less than $200.00 TOTAL, and I even won a few dollars. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... and i'll never go again with my sister without some of my friends... but i'll keep that adventure off the web for now.

Here's the Vegas Break Down:

Hotel: $40.00
Gasoline: $20.00
Show: $60.00
Toll Road Fees: $4.75
Enterance Fee some place: $10.00
2 Rounds of Drinks: $21.00
Shot glass, 2 fridge magnets, and a t-shirt (it said "Irish i were drinking"): $18.58
lunch: $8.92

$183.25

I was willing to bet and play with $10.00 (as entertainment) on the trip since I knew gambling wasn't going to be a whole lot of it, and I came home with $9-$10 more so I almost doubled my money.

I'm not a big drinker (never have been with the alcoholics in my family)So i mainly ordered a drink or so when it was free when gambling or when we went to happy hour... and i'm not much of a gambler either, hense the low cost.

My trip would have cost me more money but my sister's boyfriend and friend kept insisting that they treat me (hense me picking up two rounds later at my first opportunity).

What I didn't pay for:
$10 Drink at the show I didn't want (My sister)
$10 a quick dinner after the show (Their Friend)
$20 brunch (Sister's Boyfriend)
$12 metro ticket (Sister's Boyfriend)
$10 in drinks (Sister's Boyfriend)
$7 appetizers (What it would have costed if my Sister's Boyfriend let me chip in at happy hour where ladies drank free)

Total: $69

Which still would have put me around the $250 mark which was what I had planned on spending anyways.

The first night was horrible... and at one point i stormed off alone down the strip at 2am towards the hotel when my sister finally hit every last nerve I had.

Day two was much better when everyone told her she was being an @$$ and then it was happy sailing for the most part (With mild upsets from her directed at other people.)
Pretty much when I was having fun, my sister wasn't...

But it was a good experience, i'd go again, just with different ppl- That's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment