Saturday, April 10, 2010

Road Trip: Utah

T-minus 29 days

I booked my hotel (I need to stay in a hotel one night while i'm there even though i'm driving straight from CA to Utah in a day.Its a long story, lol). I may need to book another hotel at some point durring the trip, depends if we go camping or not.

So i booked my hotel $76.74 I picked a nicer hotel instead of the cheapest one that popped up (they had one closer to my friends place but in the comments section they noted that they are remodling-- so i chose one closer to a larger area so i'll be able to find things to do too), because after all i'm on vacation... and a vacation for me.... I don't need jack hammers going off, lol.

It has a gym, indoor pool and real breakfast in the mornings. I'll check in around 3pm there, and i'll check out at noon the next day and then i'll stay with my friend for the rest of the trip.

=)

I'm sooooo excited!!!! my first real road trip!!!!

I also bought my friend his birthday present that i'll get to deliver in person! I think this trip is what I need to clear my head and get some clarity! Nothing a 12 hour drive by yourself can't fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment