Saturday, April 10, 2010

Shopping:

I've been doing a lot of shopping lately... and i'll be doing more on Sunday!!

I got a $25.00 gift card from Kohls for free from MY POINTS (post a comment with your email address if you'd like a referal to join) and they emailed me a shopping pass for an additional 15% off for Sunday.

I really need to get some cute shorts... and maybe some gym clothes so i'll be hunting around =)

I also got a free $10 shopping card to V.S. the other day in the mail... and I love shopping there... so I dropped a little bit there.

But I need to bring in the spending soon... I think after my trip i'll get all frugal again and limit myself to a little here and there instead of spending all the "extra" money that's floating around in my budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment