Were still in the green, even with a dip in the market.
My Goal is the leave the workforce on my 55th birthday, 11,434 Days from now...
401 Account: Approximately 2.89 % of my portfolio
• $713.50 (Employer Paid 1% of Salary); $773.84 Worth
o Up 8.4% from inception, +$60.34
o Milestone 2040 makes up 100%
457 Account: Approximately 3.86% of my portfolio
• Was employer funded but future contributions discontinued (minimal interest earned)
o Positive $1,032.89
ING DIRECT Roth IRA: Approximately 9.61% of my portfolio
• $2,500.00 Invested; Worth $2,573.03
o Up 2.92% from inception. Positive $73.03
o CD’s ranging from 1.65% to 4.5% (savings 1.30%).
o Current Average CD rate 2.866%
ShareBuilder Roth IRA Approximately 43.65% of my portfolio
• $11,500 Invested; Worth $11,691.22
o UP 1.66% since inception… Positive $191.22
o Strategic Allocation Moderate 100.00%
o I have 1,383.576 Shares
o For my account to break even, shares would have to be: $8.31
Excluding my Pension, my variable retirement accounts are worth $16,070.98. Of that I’ve only invested $14,000 of my money (the rest has been my employer). So technically I’ve made 14.79% If I compare all the “free money” and my contributions (Totals 15,746.39), my portfolio is Up 2.06% since inception.
Pension: Approximately 40.14% of my portfolio
If I quit tomorrow, I’d just have the cash in the account.
• I’m currently buying additional time in my retirement accounts from when I was 16-18 years of age (service prior to membership). It’s less then a year’s worth of service credit, but I’ll be paying $33.06 for 37 more installments.
My entire portfolio (if I cashed my pension out today) is worth $26,847.07