Friday, November 7, 2008

payday

House Dp fund: 6626.90

plane ticket: fully funded---- Wahoo.

Extra OT: 87.96 (the start of the xmas fund incase the retro check doesn't come next check...)


I recieved my electronic copy of my review... which means my next paycheck SHOULD have all my back pay on it from May... It's been so long, I stopped counting up how much they owe me... but its over $700.00---- more then enough to cover christmas (even the purchase of my very own tree.)

_______
Still have not recieved the call back from Farmers INS... Looks like i'll be staying with AAA after all. I guess it was still good to hunt around for prices to make sure i'm getting the most bang for my buck.

I also got my $12.00 rewards to Ralphs (their new point program is great.) While i spend very little in groceries per month, every time i bring my own bag, they add 5 points (the equilavent of $50.00 in grocery spending. ) So I did not spend 1200 in groceries in 2 months... but i get 12.00 FREE. and they send me coupons too. bueno. especially since this month was my "cut back on everything" to get rid of the plane ticket money i borrowed.

3 comments:

  1. If 1200 points = $12.00, 5 points would = $0.05 (not $50.00) - just moved the decimal in the wrong direction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for you:) You got the christmas gifts taken care off, and coupons for your groceries. I love coupons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news on the prospect of getting your raise by Nov. 30th!! I am so proud of you for writing the letter (email). It is amazing what one can accomplish with a well written and thought provoking letter. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete