Sunday, November 9, 2008

lol--- bye bye Xmas fund....

So... that Christmas money.... ---Lets say its already christmas in my apartment--- (i decorated and had to pick up a few things so i could)

Tree(and its 6.5 feet and full and bushy!woot for the steal at Longs Drugs) - 16.00; deorative Bulbs for the whole tree- 8; snowflakes- 4; colored garland- 4; snow (to make into a skirt) 3; tree lights 9= Approx: TOTAL: 44

stocking- 15; pine cones 2.50; ho ho ho sign 2.50; xmas Cards: 8; wrapping paper 2.00; tape:2.00 approx: total 32.00



My boyfriend bought our first little house for a santa's village and some snow to make it look uber cool. He even got a stocking to match mine!

Then I started the Christmas shopping for gifts.

My Sister: Done
half sister: 1/2 done I think??? (depends if i make her a blanket for christmas or not)
My Half Sisters 2 twins: Done
+ Birthday Presents for each of them (they are Dec girls)
Boyfriends daddy: Half done

I over spent $92.03--- but I should have that money coming back to me from the overtime on the next paycheck (Approx: 116.91 and more). So wahoo for really cool planning!Presents still to buy:

My sister's birthday present (using the poll worker check for this. extra to the general xmas fund)
  • 1/2 sister's Husband
  • 1/2 sister
  • 1/2 sister's other two kids
  • the boyfriend
  • boyfriends daddy
  • boyfriends mommy
  • boyfriends sister
  • boyfriends sister's fiance (i'm in their wedding)
  • roommate (got her one stocking stuffer)
  • Master Chef Friend

Plus around 30 cookie and holiday sweet bags for my friends at church... and i dunno anything about co-workers....

The Christmas Budget looks like this on the HIGH END!!!!... ($50 sister's birthday; $25.00 finish 1/2 sister; $30 1/2 sisters hubby; $50.00 for both 1/2's other children; $50.00 boyfriend; $60.00 for boyfriends parents; $50.00 for boyfriends sister and fiance; $30.00 roommate; $25.00 Chef Friend)

Let's see if I can keep $370.00 the MAX for the rest of my holiday splendor shopping. The reason for the so many many presents to buy for... is the holiday invitations i've recieved. I'll probably be having 2 christmas celebrations. (my family @ my half sister's house... and my boyfriend's family at his house.)

I'll have to "find" around 200.00 (since the poll worker money is around $80.00, and i set aside $100.00 in december for xmas decorating-- which i did now.) If for some ungodly reason my retro pay and raise are NOT on my november paycheck.... i'll use some of the $1600 i have sitting around for my retirement buy back since that's a really high estimate.

2 comments:

  1. I'm almost done with my gifts as well..Nothing to fancy but it will be very thoughtful. I rather create gift on my own instead of buying something ... maybe a picture frame with a photo in it would be a great gift.. I'll make my list of xmas gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a huggggee Christmas shopping list girl
    I decided this year that I'm donating to charities in my friends' names. Makes you feel good knowing you already have food and water so hopefully they won't mind someone else getting some love???

    ReplyDelete