Friday, October 24, 2008

too much spending...

I went over budget this month. I forgot to write down a purchase I made and so i ended up spending too much.

Thankfully, there was some overtime to cover everything (yeah for pay day)-- but it looks like i'm the pantry and no spend girl for the next 7 days.

House DP Fund: $5,976.97 (i really hope with interest that this might squeak past the 6,000.00 mark...)

and my raise still was not on my paycheck... and I haven't even seen my copy of my review yet. Sad Sad...

Which means it won't make my first november pay check... which means i won't have the extra money to set aside for the ALZ walk i'm doing... So I have two options...
  1. Not donate, but go walk...
  2. or borrow the money from my emergency fund and put it back when the cash comes back in... (knowing full well that I still haven't put the money I took out for my plane ticket back yet... I only have $100.00 of it so far... )

and i doubt i'll be able to come up with 217.50 by Nov 8th... If I can... then i'll I can put all the plane ticket money back... and then borrow the $200.00 for donations... that's a plan I like... Now how to make it happen???? What about a really frugal November....

No comments:

Post a Comment