Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lots of Overtime coming in...

I should get my retro pay tomorrow or the next week. (my co-worker got her review back-- she gave hers after i turned in mine.... I'm a little ticked off, but i just hope that money comes in soon.)

*** crossing fingers for tomorrow***

If it doesn't come tomorrow, its just going to get slammed by the tax man even more..... especially since I have a couple of hours of overtime on friday's paycheck...

and my paycheck on the 24th has about 7 hours scheduled overtime...

and so will my first check on Nov.

Where's the OT coming from??? i'm going on training session, 3 days total (one on the 24ths paycheck... 2 days on the Nov check) ... to be a lifeguard instructor.... so they have to pay me to drive a few cities away to the cite... plus the 8 hours lectures.... and then the drive time home is all on the clock. so its 11 and 12 hour days for me.

and they haven't opened the new jobs we need to fill (they are trying to make due...) so were trying to piece stuff together and were all working crazy hours that don't make any sense. I don't get up for work the same time any day at all... and i've been doing it for over a month... But I have a job... so no complaints from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment