Friday, May 30, 2008

Wednesday morning...

I talked with my pastors friend, and wednesday morning will be the day it all comes clean. I'll head over there at 9:30am with Hotel Boy (my best friend and basically my non related brother of choice). The lady i spoke with recommended bringing a friend with me to help support me, and to help keep my mother at bay and to use as an exit strategy if things escalate...

dee tried getting the double to pay her for June's rent... I talked my way around that circle. Its not our fault she got another apartment before her lease was up. If she doesn't want the double to move in earlier, i told her that that was fine and she'd move in on the first of July and that she's in no hurry to move since she's actually doing me the favor of being my roommate so under no circumstances will she pay for one dime of june's rent. I could sense dee's frustration. 325 security deposit 1195 for rent, plus 600 for an apartment shes not living in ..... ouch.... but that doesn't mean i have to cough up for her uncertainty. I think i'll wait till after Yosemitee to have the double move in just to be on the safe side.

I came home for my break inbetween shifts and my apartment was basically empty of all of dee's things. (my APT is HUGE without all her crap in there!!!!) dee's going to keep the garage until the end of the month to be stubborn.... she's peeved that I won't give her a single dime so she's going to get back at me by taking away a parking space if the double moves in early.

So I told her she won't get her security deposit until she cleans the place, empties the garage and gives me all the keys...

(man, i'm getting good at not letting other manipulate me... guess this is what growing up is all about?)

My lifeguard outside is eating soup for dinner.... and now i want soup... too bad the clock ticks by slower every minuet and i'm still stuck at work with only cold cereal for dinner... but my no spending spree will end shortly and i'll buy gas and groceries (but i might hold off on groceries till the fridge and yosemitee are done).

Gas is $4.17 a gallon here...

No comments:

Post a Comment