Friday, May 30, 2008

i'm an emotional wreck

I ransacked my mom's place agian... all the old bottles are gone and there are 4 new ones to replace those. This is really happening.... I'm going to have to tell my mom she's outta my life....

needless to say, i'm an emotional wreck right now. I told my boss what was going on and he was glad to know.

the boyfriend has been so comforting through all of this... dunno what i would do without him.

I'm waiting for a call back from an alcohol and drug councilor about how i should go about telling telling her i know, i'm done, and i'm not moving home.

guess its time to play the waiting game now that i have proof she's drinking.

4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that you are doing everything right. It looks like you are having a hard time right now, but you seem to have a good head on your shoulders. I love reading your blog, and look forward to it when I come to work in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts are with you through this hard time. Hang in there and it will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this isn't an easy thing to go thru. Prayers going up for you and your mom. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete