Thursday, May 29, 2008

crazy...

The place i looked was way too small for the 2 of us... and the other one was rent out about a week ago....

So i walked into the apartment complex and told one of the gals who works there what was going on...

my apartment complex manager is going to let me stay there-- perk, no moving... but $40.00 rent increase (it was 140 but when i told her my store and she knocked off 100)...... the double will move in when i got to yosemitee... =)

I'll pay $795.00 a month. She's paying $700.00 (so technically my rent is less then when i originally signed the first lease.) Go figure?

My Stimulus check is gone and then some... went to the fridge and stuff for the apartment.... My mini emergency fund is now $139.98 less.... that was the "and then some" for patio furniture and stuff to decorate with. I still want to buy some bar stools so more money will be spent. (this is after all now my only home and it needs to feel like a home--- i start unpacking soon.)

My boss is giving me days off instead of overtime now... so i only get 3.50 hours of overtime on next check because he couldn't get rid of that. I also get holiday pay for monday. But i can't count on anymore more overtime for a while... which means less to the house since i need to max out that roth of mine.

Tenative June budget:
  • Laundry, 20
  • food, 120
  • water, 16
  • gas, 140
  • car ins, 76
  • ebill, 45
  • cell, 55
  • household, 25
  • fun, 50
  • house dp, 325.4
  • roth, 316.8

  • rent, 795
  • roth, 394.20

-271.01... Roth [has been added into July Budget to insure it gets maxed]

-139.98 House shopping. --- overtime and good budgeting skills i hope will fix this...

No comments:

Post a Comment