Friday, April 25, 2008

okay, how i'm going to stay on track due to the downfall

Well i figured out how to recoup the costs from April's lack of rent. house sitting + May 9th paycheck's overtime= April's deficit (+ a few dollars... Etra will go to yosemite trip)

But to recoupe the costs for May is going to take a bit of time. (i get a raise in May but it won't show up till july/Aug... but they will retro pay me from May 20th... but that's starting my wedding fund-- same with govn't rebate check so this stuff doesn't include the increase)
  • May 23rd paycheck 8.25 hours of OT= approx 89.00
  • June 6th paycheck: 8 hours of OT approx 89.00
  • June 20th paycheck: 4.25 hours of OT approx: 45.00
Plus i worked out a deal with my other roommate. I borrow my mom's steam cleaner and help her go to town on our apartment and she'll give me my $250.00 security deposit back because she's staying and just getting a new roommate. WOOT WOOT

$250.00+ 89+89+45.00= 473!!!!!!

Even if my roommate doesn't give me a dime, i'll still be able to max out my ROTH before the End of JUNE when i move back in with my mom!!! Ha! Eat that free-gin jerk!

No comments:

Post a Comment