Friday, April 25, 2008

kind of a depressing payday

my $1,189.21 paycheck WAS going to be split so that a large chunk went into my ROTH IRA.... but since my roommate is AWOL... I have to assume the worst. I have to assume she's not paying her part of the rent this month.

I have some extra budget money, but its small... They charged my account weird for Sparklettes this month so i had an extra $13.80 (probably cause I complained). I also had an extra 2.87 from my groceries... That will go towards rent now... I transfered the $600.00 from savings to cover DEE's pre-paid rent so i'm fine there, and there is $1.00 in my bank account because my church finally cashed my donation check.

($617.67)
I normally pay $450.00 towards rent...
($1,067.67)
The car crash fund is going bye bye for now... $188.24
($1,255.91)
The past 2 month's I've had some extra money in my gas budget... $52.03
($1,307.94)

Which means i'm short $142.06--- which means i won't put away as much as i hoped that i would be able to this month.

How i'm going to get that $142.06 back:
  1. I'm house sitting and i know i'll get some kind of cash... but they probably won't pay me till i house sit for them in May.
  2. I have 8 1/2 hours of Overtime on my next paycheck (May)... which means at least an extra $89.34

I know I'll have at least $52.72 from house sitting.

So for now i'll short my roth (savings account for future purchases), and hopefully put that money back by Mid may... So today i'll send $597.15

The extra i'll put aside for trying to cover her MAY rent...

May 1st I go to her parents and try and get her deliquent rent from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment