Saturday, March 15, 2008

Stuff... and more stuff

I called my Greek Goddess Friend and reminded her that she shorted me last month on the e-bill so she owes me $15.00 this month and that she still owes me the $40.00 late fee. I should be getting this in a day or so!!!! WOOT

-----------------------------------

I celebrate because the boyfriend and I went to a birthday party and we had to pick up a gift because he forgot too (which isn't his fault because his company didn't pay him on time... and to be honest, he's not good at planning things with money yet. I'm just proud that he's not adding to his CC and that he's sending the majority of his money towards paying it off.) So I got a nice giftcard (40.00 + 3 for the card) from the both of us, and while he told me he'd give me some money for it later, i'm not expecting him to pay me back. This way i'm not mad if he doesn't and money doesn't get in the way of our relationship.
=)

But he also mentioned on how he knows he never paid me back for the last party we went to... So who knows... but I figure it doesn't really matter much in the long run. I don't know how many times he's taken me out to dinner or what not, and frankly, since he never lets me treat unless his account is zero- this is my way of being a good girlfriend. I keep the loose ends together. (when we get hitched I have a funny feeling i'll be picking out gifts and he'll be signing cards... lol)

Oh and I won Second place at Blackjack (we played 3 hours straight) and i frugally only bet one chip a hand unless i had something good and double downed... I came home with a $50.00 AMX giftcard!!!! woot woot.

-----------------------------------

When I move home with my mom, I'm pairing down my budget in an extreme since... so i need to go ahead and make the small changes now so i won't feel the total pinch later down the line. This is what i'm looking at when I move home with my mother....
  • Groceries $120
  • Gas $140
  • Cell $55
  • Car INS $85 --->
  • fun $50

$1,928.40 to save

I really want this to be $2,000.00 ............

If u noticed, I won't have a basic necessities category in my budget when I move home (she's buying that stuff) so anything I need to purchase will come out of my Groceries budget... so i'm going to remove my basic necessities for the next month and just set aside $15.00 for my sparklets water delivery (which used to come out of my basic necessities) and send the extra $30.00 to my house dp fund.

  • Groceries+ Eating Out $120.00
  • Sparklets $15.00
  • Gas $150.00
  • Electric and Cell Bill $100.00
  • Fun Money $50.00
  • Roth IRA 2008 $369.00
  • Laundry $20.00
  • House Dp Fund $365.20
  • Rent $450.00
  • Roth IRA 2008 $731.00
  • house dp 8.20

No comments:

Post a Comment