Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sold an Item on Half.com

Sold another book online. Guess i'm off to the post office on Monday to ship it. More money for March maddness.

Today I'm also turning in my gas reciepts at work. $18.78

I figured with Yesterdays drop in the Market i'd go shopping since it's "on sale." I don't want to talk about how much i've lost... When I opened my account shares were $13.00 , 12.50 on a bad week...

Yesterday it was $10.57

Too bad I opened my Roth so early. Oh well. I'm in it for the long hall.

1 comment:

  1. Ambellamy,
    I have had much more luck selling books on amazon.com. They are also free to list the books, though the listings only last for 90 days (or something) and you have to re-list them (but completely free unless you sell the book). I have all my books listed on both half.com and amazon.com - I just have to make sure that when I sell a book off one site, I unlist it on the other. But I've sold more than 80 text books off amazon, and only 1 on half. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete