Friday, March 14, 2008

The next few months

Here's what I'm planning on for my house downpayment for the next few months before I venture home with my mother: REMEMBER: I'm also using this time to gather all the funds to MAX out my ROTH IRA 2008-- that way i can pull the money from savings and purchase funds overtime since the market has been crapy and I don't want to buy buy buy and have it drop...
My Retirement account will be maxed out before I move home with my mom since i'm stocking away $1,100.00 a month. But back to the house

March GOAL

  • $1,117.95 -- Currently $1,134.88 and rising... YeAh MaRcH $$$$ mAdDnEsS!!!!!!!!

April GOAL

  • $1,461.35

May GOAL

  • $1,719.75

June GOAL

  • $2,578.15

Move Home

It would be UBER cool if I could make this a nice pretty $3,000.00 ****I'm hoping!****

**** I also realized I make $2,378.40 a month after the government fed and state taxes, medicare, 1% to retirement thru the city... **** which means more money!!! Check out the new budget off to the side. It will change in MAY again when I have to start svaing up for AUTO INSURANCE again... but for now, my house dp is liking the little extra it's recieving.

No comments:

Post a Comment