Sunday, March 16, 2008

i just felt like blogging

It's the mid week slump for me. I only have to come in early tomorrow (5:15am) and then i'm off by 2:15pm and my "weekend" starts. SO its just the regular midweek slump... and work is really slow today cause it's Sunday morning. (maybe i'll clean something after my post- ya I think I will)

Speaking of cleaning, my sister is starting to clean out her closets (shes gotta get everything out of my room before i move home) and she's also lost some weight. Apparently there is a bag of hand-me downs waiting for me to sort through when I go over to my mom's house. WOOT- she always buys nice stuff! I figure i'll go home to my apartment, shower, then go rifle through the stuff before I go to church tonight.

Even though its a year and 9 months off or something like that--- I had an interesting conversation with that handsome man of mine... He's worried about supporting us when we are married. (no he hasn't asked me yet and were definently waiting so our friends don't think were crazy to just up and get hitched--- but we will eventually. He brings it up in the cutest ways sometimes... We were buying a birthday card for a friend of ours and we past by some cards that said Congrats on getting married... and he pulled it out, read it outloud to me and said. "soon."

I told him that before we get married that He needs to pay off all his Credit Cards. I know he'll forever be a spender and a collector (and i'm okay with this-- you can't change a man) but he just needs to spend money he has... not money he doesn't have yet. And he's doing a GREAT job. I'm so proud of him. He knocked off a $1,000.00 last month! WOOT. I think he has aroung 6 grand left to go.

But he worries because he doesn't know what he wants to do and doesn't have a college education to do it. He likes computers-- but thinks a desk job might not be the best thing for him... but then He's shy and doesn't really like new people (a walflower).... Currently He works freelance at a lighting company and if they offered him full time he'd take it... but they aren't so he's got work now because its the busy season. But if they slow down he might apply to home depo and drive the fork life since he has his fork lift license curtisy of the lighting company.

He mentioned firefighting or being a park ranger too...

I told him that i wanted him to be happy doing whatever it was that he wanted to do-- REGARDLESS of what the take home pay is. I also reminded him that I have a good job so were a heading in a good direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment