Monday, March 17, 2008

Free clothes and a bad roommate

My sister went through her closet and i scored some free clothes. A few pairs of jeans and some tops and 2 jackets!!! nice.

And My mom apparently bought me a $50.00 gift card for Easter... so now I have $100.00 in giftcards (easter + $50 blackjack party)!!! WOOT WOOT.... but I also can't spend them... My birthday is coming up so if I buy something with them, I won't have anything for my birthday that I want and my family will go bezerk.

I'm still waiting on my greek goddess roommate to pay me the money she owes me-- she went to San Diego to see a few friends so i haven't seen her to get the money from her.... ( But I actually need that $40 late fee and $15 ebill to cover that last birthday party i went to-- since it wasn't in the budget and i'm not planning on my Boyfriend paying me back.

If and until she pays me I can't spend any money because if i don't get the money, then i basically won't have anymore money for the month (i'll have to use the $40.00 from my gas fund...)... and all the hard work from March Money Maddness will be wasted...

and she wants me to get another apartment with her after the lease is up... HAHAHAHA. If she doesn't pay me this month (late fee, ebill and current Rent), I'm calling her parents and demanding payment (they really like me).

No comments:

Post a Comment