Friday, March 21, 2008

My roommate paid me! and some overtime

Yup. I got the pretty late fee and the electric bill from my Greek Goddess Roommate! YeAh! WOOT

I'm going to have a lot of overtime coming my way come the first check of April... It's the 20th anniversary of cityhood and all hands are on deck apparently.

6 1/2 hours saturday [normally work 8 so a short day for me]
EASTER- OFF [i'll use my floating holiday!]
6 hours on Tuesday
6 hours friday + my regular 8 hours
6 1/2 hours saturday [normally work 8 so another short day for me]

----since 3 hours have to go towards making up the 2 shorter saturday.... I get a net of 9 hours of overtime for the 20th anniversary and that's at a pretty $23.00 an hour!!!!! WOOT


The bad news--- I came home AGAIN and found another sparklets delivery on my doorstep... I FIXED IT LAST MONTH AND I'M GOING TO HAVE TO CALL AGAIN--- and they will charge me more money then i budgeted for this month GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment