Sunday, February 24, 2008

housing woes and the Packing begins

I'm so fed up its not funny... and I can't WAIT till my lease is up. DEE made a huge stink about wanting the garage to put some of her boxes in since she's already packing up for home... and is now making my Greek Goddess Friend and roommate move 2 boxes out of the garage so only "Her" stuff is in there... Drama Drama Drama

127 Days Until I No Longer Have to Live With DEE...
:)
127 Days Until I'm Back Home With Mom...
:(
I just realized last night that I haven't talked to my mom in probably almost a week... and that the last conversation was only 5 minuets long asking about the costco membership card... I'm so used to not being around her and not involving her in my life...
I wonder how long I'll last at home... Hopefully at least a year...
Either way, I myself am starting to get into packing mode... hense the scrap booking. (yes I can justify my new hobby, --- lol). I'm trying to sort threw all my boxes of keep sakes and momentos and pick what I want to save, and what I'm okay with letting go now. I figured it be easier just to make a scrapbook of growing up and the like instead of just having huge piles of photo albums and boxes of stuff i'd like to save...
I found movie ticket stubs that have faded and you can't make out what the movie was... there that old. lol.
what I do know, Is that My mom needs to finish my room... She pulled off all the wall paper and didn't paint it yet... and my sister still has a lot of her stuff in there... which means I can't slowly start to unpack or bring things over....

No comments:

Post a Comment