Sunday, February 24, 2008

My accounts are all wacky...

The other day I posted a blog about how I thought i'd lost money on one of my accounts....

I'm not so sure I actually did.... i'm trying to cross check everything and balance out everything, and i've no clue... i'm waiting for everything to pend and get in one place so i can add uninterrupted.... so i'm paying the credit card so that money leaves... and double checking to make sure there's no schedule transfers left to scare me later...

I've been trying to figure all this out because I had to go to the doctors on friday and it cost me $15.00 in a co-pay and 26.84 for my perscription.... [I'm getting migrains now... apparently that's normal when your 21... ] and figuring out where the money was going to come from to pay for it.... I have to be forgetting something....

No comments:

Post a Comment