Monday, February 11, 2008

Emergency Fund Update

As most of you know, I Budget $100 a month to cover my Electric bill and my cell phone bill. Why so high??? I make sure I have enough to cover the whole electric bill incase my roommates wig out on me and incase its a little on the high end.

My electric bill for the month is coming in at $31.18... the cell $56.36.... leaving $12.46 extra before the roommates chip in... which i'll add to the emergency fund....

which leaves $20.37 left to "find" to fully fund my emergency fund since i'll put $731.00 in there from the paycheck I'll get on Friday.

WOOT!!!!

Yesterday I also listed some stuff on-line and I sold something for a few dollars so today i'll pop on down to the post office after work and ship it out. =) A little extra $$$ and one less thing to pack when I move.

I'm also going to cash in some recycle that's on the patio today too! Dunno what's there, but i'm really aiming to get this emergency fund done (its been a long time coming)...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Edit:

Make that 2 items to ship out.

=)

3 comments:

  1. When you begin a goal and when you get close to accomplishing that goal you go into hyper-saving mode. You look at everything that costs you money, especially the small things that most of us never think of. I think that's really awesome. They need people like you in the White House to help balance the budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey question - how do you get your networth graph on your page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jando-

    I used the HTML application on blogger and took the code off of the networth website...

    ReplyDelete