Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Half.com... and my funny man

Well i sold another 2 items on line, listed a bunch of books for sale and took one off the market--- why off the market... my boyfriend...

I was selling my harry potter books on tape since i haven't listened to them in ages and its one more thing to pack... and he saw them on the closet shelf and mentioned how good he heard that they were and how he was thinking of listening to them.

Well i had already sold 2 of the 6 i owned... so I unlisted the first one (sold 2 more today) and i figure if he likes it, i'll buy them cheaper then i'm selling them for later from amazon's market place or something. (he won't buy used... but I will... so it will be cheaper in the long run cause mine all have the original packages and artwork and like no shelf wear, lol...) and if he doesn't like it, i'll re-list it. either way a win for now.

=)

I wonder how much this is all going to make when i take out the shipping costs... I'm sure its enough to help with the EF and some for the house maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment