Friday, February 29, 2008

Auto ins part TROIS

State Farm called me back with the lowest quote of them all. $83.oo a month.

Shopping around is good
=)

So at the end of APRIL, I'll be calling down to State Farm and talking to my agent and getting my pretty new INS for only $83.00 a month.

And I figured out what to do for my auto maintance... Normally i get a discount for being a AAA member at my dealership for car maint... but they recently started doing maint/parts at 10% off on WED's... so I'll just always have to take it in on WED's... (my day off which is nice) and make an appointment in advance to insure i get the discount. YeAh!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ambellamy!

    Glad to see everything is going well for you in debt-free land!

    I didn't know where to "find" you now . You did miss my last update posted Feb 29. Thank you for doing this!

    2007debtheaven: 1/3/08 1895 (6/1/07 7,700) from the International thread

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops! It will be fixed in next weeks update!

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete