Friday, February 29, 2008

bad week... continues... but i'll flip it into a YIN/YANG post...

My roommate (the greek goddess friend) will be late on her rent payment... she gave me most of it, but she's short $40 bucks because her parents only gave her $160.00 this month... not $200.00..... and I don't get the $10.00 electric bill till today... hopefully....She's being charged a $40.00 late fee to me (her suggestion because she feels bad) and shes going to pay me when she gets her paycheck. We'll see how that goes...

and gas is way way expensive out here right now. It cost me over $52 the other day to fill up my toyota camry...

on the plus side,

the house downpayment fund is at $784.42!!!! (my extra paycheck had some extra on it so i sent it over to the house DP fund for a moral boost. and this is before interest from ING and Emigrant. (IGO is in there... it posts the last day of the month)

MY 2007 ROTH IS MAXED OUT AT $4,000.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woot extra paychecks!

for 2008 ROTH: I have purchased $300.00 in shares, and now have $450.00 in savings to go towards 2008. It's in savings because i want to buy a little each month as opposed to buying it in one fell swoop because of the market lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment