Sunday, February 10, 2008

3 month emergency fund...

So, I was looking at the pretty total...

its $4,186.17

I'll have 731.00 at least from this paycheck i'm getting on friday...

That means i'll only need to "find" $82.83 to fully fund my emergency fund....

I'm gonna start looking under couches and rolling coins...

BRING IT ON!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Edit~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I went browsing some online accounts I have and "found" $50.00... I was going to start an auto maint fund at the beginning of this month and transfered the $50.00 there, then decided against it since i'm moving home and if i have to get my car serviced i'll have the cash on hand or within a paycheck... so i'm transfering this money to my ef...

I still gotta roll and count coins, and there is some recycle on tha patio i'll cash in today... but now i gotta find:

$32.83...

No comments:

Post a Comment