Sunday, January 6, 2008

YUP!!!!

So, This tuesday i'll be switching rooms with Bee and Dee.... and Bee will be moving into the living room because my Greek Goddess friend will be splitting the master bed room with me till the lease is up... which means my rent drops to $450 a month once things settle down.

But i'll keep my fingers crossed and clip coupons until next weekend when She moves in.... at least it's only until the end of June... and this way i'll have money for Yosemite and Texas if I go.

4 comments:

  1. You sure have been moving around a lot and all within the same apartment. LOL

    2 Bedroom 4 people? Sucks for the person staying in the living room unless her rent is dirt cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well her last day is the 20th and the girl whos moving in is paying her $100 bucks so she only paid 300 for January...

    and she's only in the living room for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that makes sense then. Personally I am not a roommate type of person. I'd rather pay more and not have to share space. This "issue" of mine has probably caused some of my debt in the first place. LOL oops...

    ReplyDelete
  4. And right now, I'm not really at my Apt much because i'm trying to show my work i'm a competent employee and get a promotion with an office in the next year or so since i'm done with everything.

    ReplyDelete