Monday, January 7, 2008

a positive change of events.



So, I was talking to Dee yesterday and apparently she still really wants to live with me after the lease is up... I went ahead and told her about the possible house and if it works how i'd be moving and following that route... but she wanted me to know that she's basing her decisions off what I do, so if I want to stay in our apartment with her, I can...

I also get to take the Black Leather couch with me if we part ways (it was given to us by her EX boyfriend and she hates it and I love it so, BONUS)...

Which means even on the high end, i'll only really need around $3,000 to move into my own apartment if the house deal falls short and we can't find another place to move to... but now theres also the option of staying where i'm at and not moving....

hmmmm.... things to definently to ponder and consider. It can be hell living with Dee at times... But she even mentioned possibly wanting in on the house deal i'm looking into if her work will allow her... But right now it's a 4 bedroom place and I'm pretty sure all 4 bedrooms might be taken... But its something to float around. My Greek Goddess Friend might get flaky about the house if she can't handle communting to school.... and it would be nice to have the option of having someone else take the extra room if someone bails out....

Just stuff to file in the "maybe" bin inside my head. either way I don't need to buy a couch which saves me money in the long run.

For now that action plan is to steak out that house for an open house day or a time to meet up with the relator and take a looksie to see how big the rooms are and how many people we could if needed cram in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment