Saturday, January 12, 2008

It must be Love... in a financial sense

Apparently i'm rubbing off on my boyfriend...

He told me that he should have get the money to pay the government on time (and that this year he was gonna put money aside for next year's taxes... which he originally did but then found on-line shopping)

AND that come June/July he should be able to pay off both his credit cards and then he's gonna start saving for important stuff like his own place and the like!

=)

and he told me that to do this he probably won't be going out much and spending a lot of money... and i smiled and told him that that was fine and that i'm with him because I enjoy spending time with him and that I also want to save up some money so I can buy furniture and afford first and last and security, etc on the new house.... which hopefully soon well find out if we can rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment