Saturday, January 12, 2008

i'm guessing here... but i think i can be debt free by the end of the month

i'm guessing here... but i think i can be debt free by the end of the month

  • If the paycheck I get on friday has the across the board raise on it (meaning I get paid $15.90 an hour or more) for 88 hours
  • and the 15.25 hours of overtime being paid $23.85 an hour..
  • with my extra benefit money added in too $207.14...
  • and basing the tax deductions off a check that was similar in size...

I should take home after taxes and junk $1480.00

so $450 to rent.... $50 to my House Downpayment Fund... and that leave me $980.00 and with Dee's contribution to the Electric bill I might just make it... assuming my claculations are correct that is...

2 comments:

  1. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! It must be nice to be so close you can taste it!

    ReplyDelete