Saturday, January 5, 2008

A roommate for me?

I went ahead and talked with my Greek Goddess Friend about possibly splitting the master bedroom with me till the lease expires on my apartment and she seemed interested.

The rent would be cheaper then her old place, but she's have to get a job down here and drive 3 days a week to Riverside for class... (gas no bueno in a truck)... but 415 a month including utilities is cheap...

Plus she's thinking of renting out one of the rooms if the 4 bedroom place works out and that would mean that she'd be around for My redhead friend and the Double to meet and hang with to see if co-existing would work out if we can get the other place. And Dee is okay if i find someone to split the larger room with cause then her rent drops $50 buck to $600.

I told her to talk it over with her family and that it's an open invite so if she decided a month from now all is still good. Bee should be gone by the end of January and i'm switching rooms on Tuesday with Dee cause she starts schoool up again and needs to change rooms before then. Bee will be mainly in the living room and slightly bunking with me until she's out.

No comments:

Post a Comment