Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sept 15-October 15th Frugality "30 days of frugality!"

Okay, for the next 30 days i'm gonna push my budget... why???? because two of my goals for the year are finally under $200 each.
  • Emergency Fund: $48.99
  • Invisiline- $132.55

While this is the "Extra" money i need to find in addition to the monthly amounts i normally send ... i wonder if i 30 days i can cut back enough to find 181.54

  • I'll try not to eat out as much... or when i do, choose cheaper options...
  • try and keep the fun and shopping in line...
  • look for other ways to generate income. [pick up a shift and get some overtime...]

When this is all done, i'll only need to worry about getting the extra cash for my roth and paying off my invisiline... Which i'll need to do sooner rather then later... [move out day is in June cause July 1st i'm homeless not Aug 1st.]

1 comment: