Saturday, September 15, 2007

housing market makes me antsy



Now... there are two condos... on the same street... both asking 199,000 for a 1 bedroom/1 bath... in a really nice area! the cheapest i can find

I refuse to look at the 2 bedroom places... cause its only 50,000 more... but unless i'm hitched, its a no go.

but i'm soooo antsy... I actually called the relator man to ask about the association prices... because one of the places i had been watching for months...

went from 209,000... to 205,000... then 2 days ago it hit 199,000.... and I needed something to remind myself that i can't afford it without a dp...

and the $240 a month in Association fees did it.

It's funny how the 2 places i've been seriously thinking about were both on the same street... and are now listed at the same price...

EDIT!!!!

OMG!!!! 160,000 in the same area.... 1 bedroom condo!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's always hard to look at real estate listings when you don't have a down payment together. I'm currently trying to save for a down payment...I have to stop myself from looking at the real estate section because I just get frustrated. At least you have your priorities managed at such a young age!

    ReplyDelete