Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Remember that bad feeling i had...

Well, it almost came true. I sat down with one of my roommates and we had to have a discussion about how i was feeling with everything that was going on in our apartment... it was long and honest... but this time we both listened and created some new ground rules for what was going on.

in the end all is well... but for about 2 days i thought i was going to have to find another place to live and break the lease... ouch eh? drama drama drama...

and the electricity was out for a few hours last night... crazy! and a couple of guys tried "picking me up" in my apartment complex... and i got to proudly tell them that i'm a very happily taken content girl... luckily i didn't have to throw in the fact that my boyfriend looks like a mountain man with that beard of his!

I also might be getting back more money from my college since i'm graduating... but i won't believe it till they guarantee it.

No comments:

Post a Comment