Friday, July 6, 2007

a day for Grins!!!!!!!


Well its friday!!! and i must admit i'm quite okay with being at work on a friday right now... besides the fact that its payday... the last day i was at work was Monday.... so i got to enjoy a much needed couple of days off to re-coupe from the 23 hours of overtime of the weeks prior... which i got on my paycheck... this morning. woot!!!!!

I sent $400.00 to my car this morning... (using $100 of the overtime) and i have 269.45 left from my overtime... so the question becomes... do i hold onto it and begin saving for my braces... or do i send it to the car and begin the braces saving in Aug....

i ask this because i only owe... $961.88 to toyota....

5 comments:

  1. You should put it toward your braces. In fact does your orthodontist have some sort of payment plan. Most do, and you can get it interest free for a certain amount of time. I should have done braces years ago and didnt. ( I am now 37 ) and am just getting mine off soon after 2 years of having them on. You dont want to put it off any longer if you dont have to. The sooner they go on the sooner they come off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you being charged interest by toyota?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am being charged interest... but my car will be paid off mid august in full... its 8.25%...

    but if i save the money at 5.05% into savings... after 2 months, it would yield twice the amount right???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would pay off the car immediately.

    Are you being charged 8.25% per month? or per year?

    the 5.05% is per year.

    There is a 3.2% gap that you're definitely losing if both rates were by the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. numbers wise it makes sense to send it to my car... but i'm paying it off in full in AUG... so its only a buck or two in interest...


    and i'm looking into getting invisaline in a couple of weeks so i'll need a deposit for that or something

    ReplyDelete