Sunday, July 1, 2007

Money Games month 1

You may remember a few days ago I mentioned I would be starting to play some games with my money???... well June is over, interest has posted... so lets see what month number 1 rounded up!

Future Wedding: I had 4.00 left in my "fun fund" for June, so i took half of that and sent it over... no special dinners or lunches out with the boyfriend... so the balance total is now at $3.00

3 Month E-Fund: i didn't have any money left over in any of my envelopes this month, so only the interest from my different saving accounts and checking account over at ING came in at $7.24

House Downpayment: thanks to my tuition account... i earned 11.87 in interest on all my emigrant direct accounts... so i matched the funds and transfered them all my my house downpayment. ontop of the 4.02 i had in there the new balance is now $27.76

New Car: just the 1.00 to open it... no extra gas money this month cause i had to buy new tires... which are partly coming out of next months budget too!

No comments:

Post a Comment